Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

This week on my balcony...

He is a bit camera-shy

One of the tomatoe-plants. Hopefully, this will make one serving of salad...

Thai Basil, growing stronger everyday

Another batch of mixed salad

There is no way that our humble balcony could ever compete with those wonderful gardens that I always see in blogs like Soulemama or Beauty that moves... Well, if you look at it from the right perspective, it is quite green and blooming!
But I love to grow our own vegetables, really. Hubby always makes fun of me in spring, when I am planning on what vegetables to grow. "It's not a garden, remember?" I do remember, but when we do have a salad, all grown by ourselves, he loves it just as much as I do.
This week I will present you a visitor that I found in the jasmin, maybe you can spot him? (It's a June bug, they love the big linden tree behind the house)

2 Kommentare:

  1. I agree, growing a little something on the balcony is better than nothing! My garden is tiny too:

    http://thegiraffelife.blogspot.com/2013/07/garden-update-july-10th.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for commenting :-)
    I just checked out your blog, I really liked it...

    AntwortenLöschen